Saturday, September 8, 2018

Zane: Kids Day Out - First Day

Last spring, I decided it was time to look into a Kids Day Out program for Zane to be involved in this fall. It is a good idea for many reasons, but the main one is so Nik can get more rest while working! Yes, it will be good for Zane to have a more social life and to learn…but really - Nik needs sleep. Lol! We looked into a few different programs and landed on one that was not too far away and that we could afford. Nik went and toured the facility and talked to the Director and then we signed our little baby up for “school”.

Zane will attend one day a week, Thursdays, from 9:30-2:30pm. Nik will drop Jaxen off at school at 8:30am, kill a little time, take Zane to school and then SLEEP! He will pick Zane up at 2:30 (or I might) and then get Jaxen at 3:30pm.

He had his first (1/2 day) last Thursday!



He had a great first day and I know he is excited to go back!

He is so cute!
He is at a pretty fun stage of life right now too.
Soon (I hope) I need to do a blog post all about Zane!
I love him so very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment