Friday, September 28, 2018

Ten Things

One.
Nik likes to take pictures of Zane and I sleeping. 
2-3 nights a week Zane will (silently) slip into my bed and go to sleep.
Nik then carries him to his bed when he gets home from work.


Two.
Hot tea in my favorite NY Mug and robot faces on a Saturday morning :)

Three.
A very quick trip to the Dallas area for the funeral of a friend’s mom
resulted in getting to meet Quinn for the very first time!
(and see our long time friends, Chris and Kylee).

Four.
The Clardie's graciously watched our boys while we went to TX.
I received this pic…
I love that Zane is being “walked” too - just like the dogs! Lol.

Five.
Nik helped Jaxen and Zane make an airplane.
Out of a diaper box :)

My new favorite.

Six.
Jaxen at lunch. 
A mom went to have lunch with Jaxen’s class and posted this pic. 

Seven.
Apple pie.
I needed to cook it a tad more - but it was tasty!

Eight.
Apple Cake.
Perfection!

Nine.
This cutie, is wearing Nik’s shirt!
Jaxen wore it and now Zane - I need to dig up some pics of Jaxen in it. 
And possibly Nik (hint, hint, Kay - or have you already given one to me of him in it?)

Ten.
We have had a few days of nice, cool, fall weather. 
This was one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment