Friday, February 16, 2018

Lots to Share


Apparently this is my M.O. - wait for 2 weeks and then dump a bunch of random pictures in a blog post to let you know what’s going on in our life….

Let’s start with sickness. In a matter of 4 days, 3 of us saw a doctor.

Nik had a bad infection on his arm -
This was after the start of the antibiotic.
Before it, that bump was swollen and red all over his arm!
Thankfully, it cleared up quickly.

Jaxen had strep and then landed some nice impetigo on his face.
It has gotten better…then worse…then better…then worse.
I’m hoping that since he has a 3 day weekend this weekend I can really get a handle
on it - and get it better.
He has to keep it covered at school (which is not good for it) and he scratches it at school
(which makes it spread) because they won’t administer the cream on it.
Vicious cycle. 
I’m hoping to win in the next 3 days.

He also had this beauty on his eye.
No clue. 
But it’s better now.

Then I had bronchitis!
No picture of that.

Moving on…

Basket ball continues to be a good thing! 
All ready for his game last weekend.


Jaxen is learning so much and really doing much better than 5 weeks ago!
We have 2 more games left and I’m so excited :)

We are looking at signing him up for a soccer league next.
I’m telling you…5 year olds and sports are so much fun!


Zane is a mess. A cutie. But a mess.
I found him like this one night while he was supposed to be in bed.
Wearing funny glasses, playing with his batman light that is plugged into the wall.

And it doesn’t stop there…
he will be climbing on the desk, or standing at Jaxen’s head...hammering the wall, 
playing with his trucks in the living room (if I happen to be in my room, hanging up clothes),
playing with toys…oh, you name it and that is wha we go through every night at bedtime.
I cannot keep him in his bed!
Thankfully, once he goes to sleep (between 9:30-10:00pm usually) he sleeps through the night.
Now, anyway.
Or at least the last 2 nights.
I hope it’s a new trend :)


I love him so much!
Just not his sleep habits.
Seriously though…look at him...

I took him shopping with me last weekend and after throwing a complete
fit for 15 minutes he zonked out.
I shopped happy for almost 45 minutes!!!!

Nik took Zane to a Toddler Play time during the week. 
Zane has so much fun!

(This is where those pictures go…but they are not uploading.
Bummer.)


Let’s see…what else…

I guess I’ll leave you with this gem.

Life is never boring around here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment