Monday, January 22, 2024

Life Lately

Well, I think the kids went to school 3 days out of 5 last week - so we are trending upward...maybe?! Although, school was cancelled today too. BUT our weather is looking so much better for the rest of the week!

If you ask the boys if they are enjoying the snow days this would be their responses: Zane "I'm sad because I miss PE" and Jaxen "This probably means they will add on days to the end of the year". LOL. I think they are both over it! 

As am I.


However, we had a normal schedule this weekend of basketball and church - so that was nice!

Both boys are having a great time playing basketball - Jaxen's team is now 2-0 and Zane's team is 3-0!

Nik is settling into his new job well and not much is going on with me...

...that sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment