Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Zane: 5 Year Well Check

Zane went for his 5-year Well Check last week.

He is so big! His weight was 43 lbs and he is 44 4/3 inches tall. 

He had a good visit - no issues physically or developmentally. 

He did have to get 3 shots - which is never fun, but he was a trooper. In fact - he put on such a brave face he would not let the nurses see him cry. He was silly and fun with them until they left - then he cried in my arms for a few minutes, because it had hurt. Sweet boy. 

Upon leaving, he did receive some prizes for being so brave. He got to pick out 3 suckers, 3 stickers and 1 freeze-pop. I asked if I could take a picture of him and look what happened...

 

The freeze pop fell out of his napkin and I caught in on camera - haha!

Yes, he still ate it :) And I got another picture.



This boy is all ready for Kindergarten!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment