Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Pics

We had a wonderful Easter weekend - I hope you did too!
The weather was so nice. 
We enjoyed Church and some Easter activities.
And we had great food and company!

Funny story -
I bought Easter candy to fill the boys eggs with and guess what?
The candy was too big to fit in the Easter eggs - haha! 
(Think suckers, blow pops...etc.)
I ended up just putting the candy in their baskets and called it good.
They wanted to hunt eggs in the afternoon so I ended up throwing empty plastic eggs outside for them.
Mom win, huh?!
Good thing plastic eggs and candy are not what Easter is all about :)
 
 
We were gifted a very sweet set of "Resurrection Eggs".
It is a set of 12 eggs that have something in each egg that tells the Easter Story:
(donkey, a cup, piece of cloth, crown of thorns...etc). 
This was really neat to pull out and do with the boys.
I am looking forward to this in the years ahead. 
This time around we did the whole set at one time - 
in the future, I think we will do it one day at a time, for 12 days. 
It was pretty cool!

Take a look at these cute boys of mine....





No comments:

Post a Comment