Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Life Lately

 Here is a little life lately for you according to my phone. Which only tells a tiny % of what is actually happening in our lives these days - but more on that later.

The first day after the major cold front - I made my boys go outside and play. They had a good time being creative (I think they were fishing at this point). All I know is that they were outside, not fighting, and actually having fun together - win!



I joined Jaxen outside for a little Vitamin D and he played a game to see if he could jump off a log before I took a picture. He lost and I have about 15 pictures to prove it.

You never know where you will find Zane and one of his toys! Looking cute, of course :)

 

See how cute he is?! He will be 5 soon. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Such a milestone age.

 

In case you were wondering, I have already picked out my nail color for this spring. It will be the light purple (middle bottle).

This is Nik. To a tee.


Zane had spring pictures this week! Look how adorable!!! I do not typically purchase spring pictures, but I might have to....depends on how they come out.


I took a screen shot of this, thinking it would encourage me to drink more lemon water. It has yet to do so, but maybe it will encourage one of you!


And this sums of this stage of my life right now...

We are headed on a little vacation soon - so stay tuned for lots of fun pictures and I need to blog about another recent remodel that has happened (and continues to happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment