Monday, October 8, 2018

Random!

Welcome to my random pictures as of late…

This made me laugh out loud!
Nik sent me this at work one day.
Zane is so funny :)


Jaxen wanted a mohawk for church one Sunday.
Nik obliged.


My sweet little boy!


This picture is so blurry, 
but look at Jaxen’s bottom, middle, right tooth.
It’s loose! 
A new one is coming in so I’m trying to get that one out. 


Oh slime.
It’s fun.
It’s messy.
Please don’t buy my kids slime :)



A trip to Ikea always ends in pizza for my boys.


Some days Zane just can’t hang.


And some days he’s the instigator :)


 Nik and I worked at a work-event I had and our friends, Jim and Becky kept the boys.
They got to meet and pet a horse!
Plus, learn all about horseshoes, and even got to bring one home (horseshoe, not horse)!


Then they had a campfire. Because, of course!
Chandlers = Campfire.


No comments:

Post a Comment