Monday, July 23, 2018

My World

Currently...
My world is quiet!

The boys went with Nik's parents for the week. 
I am loving the quiet, freedom and mental break of not having 2 kids at home!
I do miss them...but right now the break is so enjoyable - and needed.

But here is a little peak into my world (with kids)!

One day, I came home from lunch and saw these signs hanging on our balcony.
They said something about a book mark sale happening.
I thought it was so funny!
I bought a book mark the mintue I got inside.
Jaxen was sad though, because no one else had stopped by to buy one! Ha ha!
I told him that people were working and not every one comes home
for lunch - that they might see his sign after work.
Thankfully, by the time I got home from work, he forgot about his book mark store!

Zaney-boo boo always rubs his head while he drinks his milk. 
And I like it when he is in my lap, doing so.

Zane wanted cuddle-time and Jaxen wanted some attention.
The best of both worlds.

Pool time is my favorite past-time on Saturdays with my boys!

Two pics I received while Jaxen was at VBS at the Clardies church. 

Zane and I enjoyed some playtime out on the porch one morning while Jaxen was gone.

 I spiked Zane’s hair last weekend and it was so funny,
because he could not stop touching it! Ha ha!
He looked pretty cute!

 We went down to Springfield to pick Jaxen up last Sunday and they 
had the kids who participated in VBS sing and dance to a few songs.

Jaxen stayed in the background for a few songs…but it was not long until this happened…
singing and dancing his little heart out on the front row!


We left Springfield after lunch and Zaney passed out
eating chips while Jaxen enjoyed his ice cream cone!

Wednesday night I took the boys to a splash pad and we met up with Becky!
These were the only pictures I got.

One morning last week I found Nik and Jaxen like this...

then 20 minutes later, like this!

And that’s a little peak into my world!


No comments:

Post a Comment